Preventative Maintenance in Vancouver
When we partner with you to install your new HVAC/R or electrical system, your TransCold Services technician will create a custom maintenance plan and service schedule to keep your equipment at peak efficiency. Even if we didn’t install it, that experience makes us experts in preventative maintenance for all electrical and refrigeration equipment. If you want to get more life out of your equipment, contact us to conduct a free estimate after we review your installation. As your installation ages, we can identify common issues to repair or replace before problems begin occurring.
Why should I invest in refrigeration preventative maintenance?
- Minimize equipment failures and reduce downtime
- Avoid lost revenue and lost customers from breakdowns
- Extend the life of your equipment to increase your Return On Investment
- Reduce energy costs, which may be 70-80% of annual operating costs
- Schedule repairs when it is convenient to your business
- Repairs are completed more quickly when organized in advance
- Reduce your need for standby equipment and spare parts
- Reduce damaged or wasted product and warranty claims
- Improve worker safety and ease of operation and reduce overtime
Seasonal Refrigeration Maintenance
We recommend you schedule an HVACR service every 3 months in Vancouver and the Lower Mainland. TransCold Services will thoroughly inspect your refrigeration equipment to bring it up to standard. We also train your staff in day-to-day operation best practices. Our comprehensive refrigeration maintenance service includes:
- Refrigeration Leak Checks
- Filter & Belt Changes
- Clean Evaporator Coil
- Vent and Fan Cleaning
- Temperatures & System Pressure Tests
- Clear drains (roof or floor)
- Evaluate & clean Condensers
- Specific recommendations from your equipment manufacturer
We make sure your repairs are done right the first time to save you time and money in the long-term.